Sunday, June 7, 2009

Still Addicted

Mid West/West Coast hybrid Silentarmy released a video this week for his track "Still Addicted" off of his DVD "The Sight."

A close friend of Hip Hop Lovefest, Ron, came out to film the interview. Some parts are a little hard to hear (gotta love LA traffic, even on back streets), so scoot a little closer to your speakers and enjoy.

Big thanks to Crista for arranging for an interview.






Silentarmy - Still Addicted from Bradlee Baxter on Vimeo.






Before you go,

Pick Your Poison:

website
weblog
myspace
twitter
facebook

2 comments:

  1. Even though I filmed this, and have seen Brad all over the place the past 2 years, I learned so much more about him and the progression he's made so far. It makes my happy to know that I am a fan of his. Amazing questions Georgia. And sorry about the traffic, that's L.A. for you (it was sooooo pretty outside).

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was super interesting. great question, georgia. I certainly learned a LOT.
    Makes me want to dig into silentarmy a bt further.

    Great recording skills Ron ;)

    ReplyDelete