Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Let's Get Physical



So I bit the bullet and joined a gym. Yay for me, right!!? Well, sorta. As I stepped on the stairmaster (gotta work them thighs!) the other day, I realized my iPod list was BORING! Same ol' same ol' songs.

I turned to my friends on Lethalville to holler at ya girl with some good suggestions for tunes to sweat to. Here is a list of the great suggestions they came up with!

Georgia
purexed - p.o.s.
rubberband man - t.i.
mistadobalina - del
rocketman - prof and st paul slim
get the money fuck the bitches - mac lethal
good clothes - little brother
can i get a - jay-z
doomage - brother ali (et. al.)
pedigree- ali
beautiful girl - kublakai
paul revere - beastie boys
god loves ugly (live in minneap) - atomosphere
got it wrong - abadawn and mac
jellysickle - techn9ne

Shinigami
Aesop Rock-Nike All Day Mix
DJ Sku - So Krispy
Brothers Backwards - Stupid Intelligent Mix

Pandaderek
LMFAO

Wilderdude
Daft Punk: Discovery Album
Justice: cross album
Anything from MGMT
Bloc Party: Intimacy album

Freshman_Woes
EL-P's "ISWYD"
P.O.S. "Never Better"
Hand Over Fist!

Will
Rich The Factor


So next time you get your ass off the couch put this shit in your iPod and I bet you'll put in some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment